Instructions for registering with the Lighthouse Commons web site.
If a Lighthouse Commons resident would like to do more than read about the neighborhood and send an e-mail to
Condo Owners' Association (COA) Board members and/or the Property Manager, it is essential to register on this website. Your registration will allow you to do the following:
- Maintain a current e-mail address on file so you can receive neighborhood e-mail notifications
from both the Lighthouse Commons Board of Directors and the Property Manager.
- Pay your homeowners' dues.
- Submit an Architecture Review Committee (ARC) form for a residence/yard modification.
- Access annual and monthly Lighthouse Commons Condo Owners' Association Meeting Minutes.
- Access Lighthouse Commons documents such as Declaration(s), Bylaws, Budget, Reserve Study, etc.
If you would like to register, please follow the instructions below.
1) Click on the menu button "Login".
2) You are now on a page where you will see "I need to setup a new account" - click on "setup a new account".
3) Fill in the form. The items in red are required.
4) When finished, click on "Submit"
5) You will now be presented with further instructions to complete the registration.
If you get an error message, write it down and send an email to LHC_Webmaster@LighthouseCommons.com including the error message that you received.
To view a demo of these procedures and other slides showing what is available before and after logging in, click on
LHC Web Site demo